Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces bocconcini (small mozzarella nuggets), drained
- 1 cup slivered baby carrots
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup slivered red onion
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly. Stir in oregano. Cover and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add snap peas and simmer 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Place snap peas in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, bocconcini, carrots, olives and red onion. Toss with 1/3 cup of the dressing. Serve additional dressing on the side or reserve for Red Rice & Lentils.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 189, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 310, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.