Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 bag (3.5 ounces) boil-in-bag rice
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa (green salsa)
- 1/2 pound piece (1/2 inch thick) smoked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and chopped (3/4 cup chopped)
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- 2 bags (10 ounces each) mixed green lettuce
1. Cook rice in bag as package label directs for 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayonnaise and salsa until blended. Add turkey, red pepper, onion, black beans, and corn; mix well. Stir in cooked, drained rice. Refrigerate salad until ready to serve.
3. Divide lettuce onto 6 serving plates; top each with 1 cup salad. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 322, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 1098, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.