Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 30 mins
- 3 pounds russet baking potatoes
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, shelled
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Garnish (optional):
- Hard-cooked eggs, shelled and sliced
- Parsley sprigs
1. Combine potatoes and cold water to cover in large saucepan. Partially cover. Bring to boiling; cook 30 minutes, until tender. Drain.
2. Grate eggs into large bowl; mash with fork, pressing against side of bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Peel potatoes; cut into chunks. Add to dressing in bowl. Add pickle, onion and parsley, tossing to coat and mashing potatoes with fork to desired consistency. Refrigerate, covered, for several hours.
4. Garnish with paprika, egg slices and parsley sprigs if desired. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 257, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 82, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 40, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 884, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.