Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 pound cooked, shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 can (16 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained OR: 1 package (9 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and quartered
- 3/4 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce (16 leaves), cut crosswise into strips (about 12 cups)
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 flat or rolled canned anchovies (optional)
1. Toss together shrimp, artichoke hearts, 1/4 cup salad dressing, the lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Rub inside of large salad bowl with cut side of garlic; discard clove. Add lettuce to bowl; toss with remaining 1/2 cup dressing. Toss in croutons. Top with shrimp mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with anchovies if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 398, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 261, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 1386, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.