Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 cups red leaf lettuce
- 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 medium-size ripe avocados, sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, cleaned, cooked
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, jalapeno, salt, pepper and cilantro. Set aside.
2. Spread lettuce on a large platter or four individual serving plates. In a large bowl, toss oranges, onion slices, avocado and shrimp with dressing. Arrange on top of lettuce.
3. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 431, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 221, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 562, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.