- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bags (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, shelled
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) fully cooked bacon, cut into 1/4-inch strips
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, molasses, garlic salt, oregano and black pepper. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a large salad bowl, toss together the baby spinach, mushrooms, shrimp and bacon strips. Toss with the dressing. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 288, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 82, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 440, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.