Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Chill 3 hrs Cook 5 mins
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- A few lettuce leaves
- 4 green onions, chopped
1. Place shrimp, broth and white wine in saucepan. Bring to boiling over low heat; shrimp should be cooked by the time liquid reaches boiling. Remove from heat. Let shrimp cool in cooking liquid.
2. Remove shrimp from liquid; discard liquid. Combine shrimp, artichoke hearts, tomato and olives in medium-size bowl.
3. Whisk oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour over shrimp mixture; toss to mix. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve:
4. Line large bowl with lettuce. Spoon in shrimp mixture. Garnish with green onion. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 215, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 91, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 729, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.