1. Prepare dressing mix following package directions and using the low-fat, less-oil method, substituting 1 tablespoon peanut butter for 1 tablespoon of the oil.
2. Place shrimp and half the dressing in resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 20 minutes to marinate.
3. Meanwhile, cook noodles in pot of boiling water following package directions. Drain in colander; run under cold water to stop cooking.
4. Cook snow peas in saucepan of boiling water until crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Drain. Place under cold water to stop cooking.
5. Line bowl with cabbage leaves.
6. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Saute shrimp in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until cooked.
7. Toss noodles with shrimp, snow peas, scallions and remaining dressing in large bowl. Spoon into cabbage-lined bowl. Top with toasted sesame seeds. Makes 8 servings.Note:
8. To toast sesame seeds, scatter evenly in dry skillet. Place over medium heat and stir occasionally until light brown and fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.