Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds shelled, deveined medium-size shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 10-ounce bags complete Caesar salad mix
1. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red-pepper flakes; cook 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and curled. Stir in parsley. Remove skillet from heat.
2. Prepare Caesar salad mix, following package directions; reserve half the croutons. Spoon shrimp and any remaining oil from skillet over salad. Crush reserved croutons; sprinkle over top. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 425, Fat, total (g): 31, chol. (mg): 216, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 961, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.