Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Chill 1 hr
- 2 6 ounce can or 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked, and skin and bones removed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
1. In a medium bowl combine salmon, celery, green onions and sweet pickles. Dressing
2. in a small bowl, stir together light mayo, lemon juice and dill.
3. Add to salmon mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Serve as a sandwich filling or on mixed greens.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 141, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 24, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 270, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.