Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Bake 500°F 5 mins
- 1 package (one 14-ounce crust) large baked pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 7 thin slices provolone cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package European blend salad mix (4 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, cored, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup light Caesar salad dressing
1. Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Unwrap crust. Arrange slices of provolone cheese in a single layer on crust; top with mozzarella cheese. Place crust directly on middle oven rack. Bake at 500 degrees F for 5 minutes.
2. While crust is in oven, toss salad, onion, tomato and salad dressing. Remove crust from oven, immediately top with tossed salad. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 299, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 640, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.