Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill At least 30 mins
- 6 cups mixed lettuce (romaine, arugula, green leaf)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch small carrots (with tops if possible)
- 1 bunch radishes
- 4 red or yellow baby peppers or 1 regular size
- Your favorite dressing or dip
1. Wash and dry lettuce and vegetables. Peel and slice radishes and carrots; seed and slice peppers. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heap lettuce on plates and then line up the veggies in rows. Serve any dressing or dip that you like on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 29, Fat, total (g): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 21, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.