Yield: 1 quart Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins Stand 3 days
- 1 quart white-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 whole fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Bring vinegar to boiling in 2-quart nonreactive saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in rosemary, peppercorns and bay leaf. Pour into clean jars; cover. Let steep at room temperature 3 days, shaking occasionally. Strain into sterilized, clear glass bottle. Add whole rosemary sprigs; cap.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 6, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.