1. To make vinaigrette dressing, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in 1-cup glass measure.
2. Place shrimp in plastic food-storage bag. Add 3 tablespoons vinaigrette and the pepper flakes; seal; turn to coat shrimp. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once.
3. Combine beans, tomato, onion, remaining dressing and the parsley in large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Prepare a charcoal grill with medium-high coals, or heat a gas grill to medium-high, or heat oven broiler. Oil grill or broiler-pan rack.
5. Remove shrimp from plastic bag; discard any remaining marinade. Thread shrimp onto 6 metal skewers, dividing equally.
6. Grill or broil skewers 5 inches from heat 3 minutes. Turn skewers over. Grill another 3 minutes or until opaque.
7. To serve, spoon bean salad onto large serving platter or plates. Top with shrimp skewers.