- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 romaine, chopped (8 cups)
- 1 1/2-inch-thick slice smoked turkey (about 8 oz), diced
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. In small bowl, blend whole-berry cranberry sauce, light mayo, red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard.
2. In serving bowl, combine hearts of romaine, smoked turkey, chopped toasted pecans, dried cranberries. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 293, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 28, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 683, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.