Servings: 18 Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs Cook 30 mins to 40 mins
- 1 cup wild rice, raw
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 1/2 cups sweet corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 3 ribs celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium-size carrots, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook the wild rice and brown rice in separate pots according to the package directions. Cool completely.
2. Mix together wild and brown rice, corn, celery, carrot, onion and cranberries in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together the vinegar, oil, orange rind, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the rice mixture and mix gently until evenly coated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill, about 2 hours. This may be done up to 2 days ahead, covered and refrigerated. Makes 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 144, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 134, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.