- 1 sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide pieces
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide pieces
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 small bunch arugula, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine sweet peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots and arugula in a medium-size bowl. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over vegetables, tossing to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 95, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 196, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.