Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins to 6 mins
- 4 slices (about 4 ounces) bacon
- 1 bag (7 ounces) baby veggie spring salad mix (such as Fresh Express)
- 1 Gala or Golden Delicious apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup apple-and-cinnamon flavored glazed walnuts (such as Emerald)
- 1/3 cup bottled raspberry vinaigrette
1. In a medium-size nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from pan to a paper-towel-lined plate to cool. Discard pan drippings.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine greens, apple slices, raspberries and walnuts. Gently toss with dressing. Crumble bacon over salad and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 133, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 311, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.