Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, with skins, quartered
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook potatoes in pot of lightly salted boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Add the green beans for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, saute onion in oil in medium-size skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat; whisk in mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Drain potatoes and green beans; toss in serving bowl with mustard vinaigrette. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 114, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 266, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.