Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins to 20 mins
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces fresh yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
1. Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add beans; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain; rinse under cold water; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, place potatoes in medium-size saucepan. Add water to cover; bring to boiling. Boil 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Cool on flat baking sheet.
3. Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper in small bowl.
4. Combine beans, potatoes, red onion and dressing in serving dish. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 149, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 21, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 361, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.