- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and grated, or 2 bags (10 ounces each) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vegetable oil, orange juice concentrate, tahini paste, soy sauce, and salt. Shake well to blend. In a large bowl, toss together carrots and dried cranberries. Pour dressing over carrot mixture. Stir to mix well.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 165, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.