Yield: 2 cups Prep 5 mins
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sake, rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 Asian pear, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1. Place garlic and 2 teaspoons sugar in bottom of small bowl. Mash to smooth paste with back of spoon. Add soy sauce, sake and remaining sugar; whisk to dissolve sugar. Stir in pear, scallion and sesame seeds. Makes 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 14, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 98, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.