Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 9 mins
- 6 tablespoons exra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound uncooked orzo
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled tomato-basil-flavored feta cheese
1. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, mint, oregano, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook, following package directions. Add beans during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse lightly under cold water.
3. Place cooked orzo and beans in a medium-size bowl and toss with olives and reserved dressing. Gently stir in crumbled feta.
4. Serve at room temperature or cold.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 305, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 377, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.