- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 6 - 6 1/4 ounce can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1/2 cup chow-mein noodles
- Asian-ginger salad dressing
1. Toss lettuce and spinach together in a serving bowl. Arrange orange segments in a circle on top. Place noodles, crushed or whole, in the center of oranges. Keep the dressing on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 163, Fat, total (g): 11, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.