Servings: 6 Start to Finish 30 mins
- 1 rotisserie chicken (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 red delicious apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 6 ounce bag baby spinach
- 8 ounces dried cappellini
- 1/3 cup apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon honey-Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup glazed sesame walnuts (from 8-ounce package)
1. Shred chicken into large salad bowl, discarding skin and bones. Add apple and spinach.
2. Break cappellini into thirds. Bring 2 quarts water to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in cappellini. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring to avoid sticking. Dressing:
3. In bowl, whisk vinegar, honey, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil.
4. Drain cappellini; rinse with cool water; drain. Add to chicken with nuts. Add dressing. (Dressed salad can be refrigerated up to 24 hours.) Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 643, Fat, total (g): 35, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 251, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.