Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled white horseradish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ribs fresh fennel OR: celery, trimmed and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 bunch green onions (about 3), trimmed and thinly sliced
1. Boil potatoes in lightly salted water in large saucepan until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain; refrigerate.
2. Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, sour cream, mustard, horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl.
3. When potatoes are cool, add to dressing along with fennel and onion. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 198, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 121, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.