- 10 cups mesclun greens
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Wash and dry mesclun and arugula; tear into bite-size pieces.
2. Stir together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until combined. Toss with greens and serve. Do-ahead tip: Greens can be prepared several hours ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 96, Fat, total (g): 9, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 165, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.