Prep 5 mins Chill At least 4 hrs
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 16 ounce package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 10 ounce package shredded carrot mix
- 1 scallion, end trimmed and shredded
1. Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seeds in a large serving bowl. Stir in coleslaw mix, carrots and scallion.
2. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 4 hours or as long as overnight. Before serving, pour off excess liquid, if desired. Makes 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 59, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 159, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.