Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr Grill 8 mins
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 minced shallot
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken cutlets
- 3 hearts of romaine, chopped (10 cups)
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
1. In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, chopped cilantro, minced garlic cloves, minced shallot, sugar and ground cumin. Place 4 tbsp in a large resealable bag; set remaining dressing aside. Add thinly sliced chicken cutlets to bag; seal and squeeze to coat chicken. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. In very large serving bowl, combine romaine, plum tomatoes, black beans, shredded pepper Jack cheese and frozen corn, thawed.
3. Heat grill to medium-high and grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done; discard marinade. Chop chicken into 1-inch pieces and add to serving bowl. Drizzle with reserved dressing and toss well to combine.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 290, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 309, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.