Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 5 mins
- 3 pita breads (6-inch)
- 2 cups cubed tomatoes
- 2 cups watercress, stemmed
- 1 1/2 cups diced, seeded, unpeeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 cup diced sweet green pepper
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Split pitas in half. Cut into bite-size pieces. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
2. Bake in 400 degree F oven until golden, about 5 minutes; set aside.
3. Combine tomatoes, watercress, cucumber, mint, green pepper and green onion in large bowl.
4. Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and coriander in small bowl. Add to tomato mixture. Add toasted pita pieces just before serving. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 192, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 24, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 530, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.