- 2 jars (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cored, halved crosswise, seeded and cut into thin strips (1 cup)
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
1. Toss together artichoke hearts with marinade, red pepper, garlic and oregano in medium-size nonmetallic bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 98, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 488, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.