Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs Stand 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons mild white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups pieces cooked lobster meat (two 1-1/4-pound cooked lobsters)
- Frilly lettuce, for garnish (optional)
Make It Prepare Dressing:
1. Whisk together vinegar, tarragon, salt and garlic in medium-size bowl until well blended. Gradually whisk in the oil until well blended. Meanwhile, prepare Salad:
2. Cook beans in large pot of boiling water until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain beans in colander; rinse under cold water to stop cooking. Blot beans dry with paper toweling.
3. Add green beans and lobster meat to dressing; toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
4. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Garnish with frilly lettuce if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 229, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 28, carb. (g): 6, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 583, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.