Servings: 10 Prep 20 mins Chill 6 hrs
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted black olives
- 20 slices thin-sliced sandwich bread
1. Combine chicken, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper sauce, celery salt and black pepper in bowl. With fork, mash some of chicken against side of bowl. Stir in celery and olives.
2. Spread each bread slice with about 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise. Make sandwiches, using 1/4 cup salad for each. Remove crusts. Halve sandwiches diagonally. Wrap in plastic; chill 6 hours. Makes 10 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 296, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 32, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 756, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.