- 2 5 ounce package baby arugula
- 1/4 pound small mozzarella balls,quartered
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup French's fried onions
1. In a large bowl, combine baby arugula, mozzarella balls,kalamata olives, red onion, and butter beans.
2. In mini chopper, combine basil leaves, fresh lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Pulse until basil is chopped and mixture is well combined. With blender running, add extra-virgin olive oil in a thin stream. Toss dressing with salad; top with French's fried onions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 280, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 688, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.