Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Chill several hours
- 6 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 6 ounces)
- 1 10 ounce package peas, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 medium-size onion
- 2 cups light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked
1. Layer lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, cheese and onions in a 2- to 3-quart serving bowl.
2. Spread mayonaisse over onion to edge of bowl to seal. Cover.
3. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Garnish with crumbled bacon and additional cheese, shredded, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 355, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 33, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 605, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.