Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 6 cups sliced romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, peeled (3/4 pound peeled)
- 1 cup chunky blue-cheese dressing
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1. In the bottom of a 14-cup glass salad bowl or trifle dish, place the washed, sliced lettuce. Pack down slightly.
2. On top of lettuce, neatly layer tomatoes, chicken, avocados, red onion and shrimp. Press down lightly.
3. Spread blue-cheese dressing over the top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on top just before serving. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 464, Fat, total (g): 32, chol. (mg): 155, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 691, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.