Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Chill 4 hrs or overnight
- 1 medium-size head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium-size head cauliflower (2-1/2 pounds), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped
- 1 pound bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1. In a large salad bowl, layer iceberg lettuce followed by the cauliflower. Spread with mayonnaise and then top with red onion, crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese and sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Immediately before serving, toss salad together to coat all ingredients evenly. Serve chilled. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 334, Fat, total (g): 30, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 448, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.