Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins Chill 2 hrs to 3 hrs
- 1 pound red potatoes (with skin on)
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 6 1/2 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Boil potatoes until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in large bowl.
2. Add olives, artichoke hearts, halved, along with artichoke marinade; onion; parsley; salt and pepper. Toss to mix. Cover; refrigerate a few hours.