- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups chopped escarole (1 large head)
- 1 13 3/4 ounce can drained artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces thinly sliced salami cut into 1/4-inch ribbons
- 1 12.4 ounce jar roasted red peppers cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper; slowly whisk in olive oil.
2. In large serving bowl, combine chopped escarole, artichoke hearts, salami, roasted red peppers and mozzarella. Drizzle with prepared dressing and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 285, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 138, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.