Makes: 8 servings. Prep: 5 minutes. Bake: at 425 degrees for 40 minutes. Broil: about 2 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil in a large bowl. Place potatoes on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and add the herbs and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the foil together, forming a pocket, and crimp the edges so that the pocket is securely sealed.
3. Place the potatoes in the 425 degrees F oven and roast until they are tender, about 40 minutes. The potatoes are done when a fork easily inserts through the foil into a potato.
4. Remove the potatoes; cut each into 4 slices and set aside. (Can be prepared in advance to this point. Reheat slightly before serving.)
5. Heat the broiler. Toss the baby greens with the dressing. Place a slice of cheese on each of 8 ovenproof salad plates. Place 2 plates at a time in the broiler until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Remove the plates. Place 2 slices of potatoes and 1 radish on each plate. Top with the dressed baby greens and serve.