- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 small clove garlic
- 7 cornichons (tiny French pickles)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, mustard, garlic, cornichons, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in food processor or blender. Puree until well blended. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 134, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 63, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.