Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1/2 head green cabbage (1 lb), cored and shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup creamy poppyseed dressing (such as Briannes)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, shredded carrots, golden raisins and thinly sliced deli ham cut into thin strips.
2. In small bowl, whisk together creamy poppyseed dressing, reduced-fat sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to combine. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 314, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 665, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.