Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 6 mins
- 1/2 pound linguine
- 8 shiitake mushrooms (6 ounces total)
- 1 red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 yellow pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large scallions, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 cups mixed red and green leaf lettuce
1. Cook pasta following package directions. Drain and rinse briefly under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, heat an outdoor grill or a stovetop grill to medium-high. Place mushrooms, red and yellow peppers and scallions in a large bowl. Toss with peanut oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables for about 3 minutes per side. If using an outdoor grill, use a grilling basket to keep vegetables from falling through the grates.
3. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and sugar. Place pasta and vegetables in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Spoon vegetable mixture over greens and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 337, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 57, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 787, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.