- 1/3 shallot, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 - 8 ounces leftover chicken breast
- 1 pound assorted garden greens, arugula, and baby spinach
1. Place first seven ingredients in a bowl.
2. Slowly whisk olive oil into mixture until emulsified.
3. Chill, then toss lightly over chicken and salad greens. Save leftover dressing in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 48, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 42, calcium (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.