- 6 cups torn pieces iceberg and/or romaine lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium sweet green pepper, cut into rings
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup Oregano Dressing (recipe follows)
1. Toss together lettuce, tomato and cucumber in a serving bowl. Top with green pepper and feta cheese.
2. To serve, toss salad with dressing.
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Whisk together olive oil, red-wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Makes 3/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 277, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 17, carb. (g): 21, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 301, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.