- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 teaspoons chopped oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 hearts of romaine, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces (8 cups)
- 1 medium-size cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 14 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, chopped red onion, chopped oregano, minced garlic clove, salt, pepper and sugar. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine hearts of romaine, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, chopped parsley,kalamata olives and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 330, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 840, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.