- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cups chopped frisee (about 2 large heads)
- 2/3 cup dried figs, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup toasted, chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces prosciutto, torn into long ribbons
1. In a small bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, raspberry jam, minced shallot, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in walnut oil and olive oil.
2. Combine in a large serving bowl chopped frisee, dried figs, chopped walnuts and prosciutto. Toss with prepared dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 358, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 18, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 634, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.