1. Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add corn; remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes. Remove corn to colander; run under cold water to stop cooking. Cut kernels from cobs.
2. Whisk lime juice, oil, soy sauce, salt, black pepper and pepper sauce in small bowl to make dressing.
3. Combine corn, tomatoes, chives and basil in large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; stir to mix. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.Prepare chicken:
4. In resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and basil. Add chicken. Seal bag; marinate 1 hour in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
5. Prepare grill with hot coals, or heat broiler. Grill or broil chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side, until no longer pink in center. Cut into large cubes. While still warm, toss with corn salad. Garnish with basil if you wish.