1. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-high, or see Stovetop Method, below.Dressing:
2. In bowl, whisk mustard, lemon rind and juice, salt, pepper and garlic. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking until thick and well blended. Whisk in oregano and thyme. Reserve 3 tablespoons dressing for potatoes and 2 tablespoons for serving with fish.
3. Prepare Herbed Potato Salad.Fish:
4. In large glass baking dish, marinate fish in remaining dressing at room temperature for 15 minutes.
5. Lightly brush the grill grid with vegetable oil. Place the fish, flesh side down, on the grill; discard any remaining marinade. Grill the fish, uncovered, for 6 to 7 minutes or until the flesh releases itself from grid. Carefully turn the fish over with large spatula. Grill just until fish is opaque in thickest part, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Slip spatula between flesh and skin to separate the fillet from the skin (skin will stick to grill) and transfer the fillet to a platter. Drizzle the fish with the reserved 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Serve fish with the potato salad.
1. In a large bowl, toss together small red-skin potatoes, vegetable oil, n salt and black pepper until potatoes are well coated. Place the potatoes in a grilling basket. Grill until fork-tender, about 30 minutes, turning the basket over at least every 10 minutes. Cut each potato in half. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes together with the reserved 3 tablespoons of the dressing and 2 scallions, thinly sliced. Cover and keep warm.