- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon jarred sun-dried tomato sauce-and-spread
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) salad blend (iceberg, romaine lettuce, red cabbage, carrot)
- 1 medium-size cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 radishes, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound piece cooked turkey
- 1/2 pound piece baked ham
- 1/4 pound piece Havarti-dill cheese
- 1/4 pound piece sharp cheddar
1. In bowl, whisk mayonnaise, Italian dressing and sun-dried tomato sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In large salad bowl, toss together salad blend, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes and mayonnaise mixture. Cut turkey, ham, Havarti-dill cheese and cheddar into 2-1/4 x 1/4-inch strips. Arrange on top of salad, and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 324, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 61, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 995, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.